Friday, May 21, 2010

I'LL TAKE FRIES WITH THAT MACSPEECH...


This post is brought to you by MacSpeech.
Okay the thing is. I can't say naughty words. This limits me. You'd think with only one arm the idea of having speech recognition software would be way cool. And it is. BUT I can't say 90 words. That 90 should be naughty. NOT T. NOT be. NOT a. 90 night he not see. There are some glitches. I can't say 90 words. I can't say bad words. No bad words. Not shift. Not Fox. Not Butthead. Oh! I can say Butthead!!! Can I say damn? Yup. Can I say hell? Yup. My cat to lose (two loose). Well that was close. Keep in mind I'm not using the keys at all to do this blog. It's harder than it might look. Or maybe not. Possibly it looks worse. I still wanna say fark. F. you see Kay.
I have eight weeks to get used to this. I will either teach MacSpeech to be knotty. Or my vocabulary will be cleaned up. Stay tuned.
MacSpeech -- five
Patricia Wood -- one
I cheated. I had to type... it kept spelling my name as would...

5 comments:

Nadine said...

I use the MacSpeech dictate too - only occasionally now, but two years ago it was full time and I thought it let me say shi+. Hmm...

Jen P said...

quote: "MacSpeech Scribe provides an astounding accuracy rate of up to 99% … near perfection"....you just didn't know you were looking for someone else's idea of perfection. ;-) But what a lovely tool.. Hang in there.

Stephen Parrish said...

This is funny. I've got to try it out for myself.

June Kramin said...

Too funny! My daughter had an electronic spelling toy. Yup. Took 5 minutes for the adults to try typing in dirty words to see what it would do ;)

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Good grief! Only you could turn this into amazing blog fodder.