Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Shrimp: The Bane of My Existence


7 am and 78 degrees.
This little guy was dislodged out from under a rock and appears a bit pissed about that. He/she is not responsible for the clicking and clacking background noise through my hull that can make it difficult if not impossible for me to concentrate. That is an entirely different species.
My hatches are open which makes it likely to rain. Most likely an early morning "mauka" (mountain) shower. That fact that I am "makai" (ocean) is irrelevant.
I could do the weather here in Hawaii.
"Morning and mauka showers, occasional clouds, 85 and sunny." Those are all the words needed. They can just be rearranged in any order.
Kind of like writing a novel. Get yourself a dictionary. All the words are there - you just have to figure out the order...

No comments: